Done to death

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

Just had a link on Facebook to the Ron Moss Avanti Clubman,so he may be able to sort one that fits for your kit
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
joey

...Ancillotti is a good choice loads of mid range loads of revs reliable and get the cowling off without u tube....brilliant!
cezeta

joey wrote:...Ancillotti is a good choice loads of mid range loads of revs reliable and get the cowling off without u tube....brilliant!
apart from that they fall apart unless you have them re welded and strengthened.
giankx

I've got the Mito one, high torque and the same hp compared to a 50mm Gori. It looks good and is really silent!
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Im looking at the progress of the Avanti clubman,bearing in mind Ron made his 1st bigbore/clubman in the late 60's,he can say he has experience on this.
Lamaddict

giankx wrote:I've got the Mito one, high torque and the same hp compared to a 50mm Gori. It looks good and is really silent!
Good to hear. I seem to think MB said in his development of a Clubman that the Gori performed very well but too loud even with that thing on the end. So if the Mito is the same on the HP that's good news.

I've also seen Ron's posting on Facebook about the 'JL' one he's getting made that looks ok but the 'BGM MB' also looks good. Would love to see a comparision between the JL, BGM and MITO Clubmans in Scootering.

I've tried the Ancillotti ones, they rev on but crack and fall apart. The insides are also dog rough where they have been converted from standard exhausts :evil:
jonnyb
Main scooter: Li150 Special

The new Gori race exhausts are alot quieter as they now have internal baffles, the old ones were open, it gives more power and torque than my Ancillotti but it cost a fair bit more and I waited a few weeks for it.......

If you can wait I reckon the new MB or Franspeed clubmans will be good and their two peice header design is a bonus :)
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
ArmandTanzarian

cezeta wrote:
joey wrote:...Ancillotti is a good choice loads of mid range loads of revs reliable and get the cowling off without u tube....brilliant!
apart from that they fall apart unless you have them re welded and strengthened.
Great pipes but they're made of cheese. After the third time of welding it back together I gave up.
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information