ELBA 2011. Breakdowns in Italy part 4

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

few pics of our 4th trip to Elba in 2011. i took me bird this time and her 25 kilos of make up and evening wear. i took spare pants and £1 two stroke from Wilkinsons.
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
jason frost
Dealer

eden wrote:how long did it take to get there, what route and how many miles covered?

my GP deserves a trip back to Italy :)
This should be good :fb:
scooterslag

Your missus is quite tidy, looks like a cool trip. 8-)
The mack daddy on the left!
gtwildcat
Main scooter: lambretta GT200

Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time 8-)

I tried to get to Elba in 2004 but didn't get out of rimini :oops:
joey

60 miles on a tow rope[string]...oh what fun...thanks Karl [thanks for photo Phil R.S.C]
scooterjet
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1 TS1

scooterslag wrote:Your missus is quite tidy, looks like a cool trip. 8-)
Is she the one looking seductive with her hands on her hips in the first photo? Does she carry the 25kg of make up in a bum bag beneath her polo shirt? I think she has some prettier younger sisters if I remember correctly. Great photos. I want more. Love the Jet.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

scooterjet wrote:
scooterslag wrote:Your missus is quite tidy, looks like a cool trip. 8-)
Is she the one looking seductive with her hands on her hips in the first photo? Does she carry the 25kg of make up in a bum bag beneath her polo shirt? I think she has some prettier younger sisters if I remember correctly. Great photos. I want more. Love the Jet.
yeah thats her!! i like a girl with a little muffin role! i was a little suspicious when she told me her name was Guilio!! but she fixs my lambrettas so what the hell!

we got the scooters vanned into italy this time and rode the last 100 miles down the coast as noone could take 10 days off work over easter ,we left the van parked up which in hindsight was a mistake.. considering the number of expoded and dying engines and the rebuilds we did in 5 days !!

we towed ,rebuilt, fettled, bodged, head scratched, literally expolded, rejetted, kicked more engines than i think i have since the eighties!!! find a mugello piston in the middle of Piombino anyone???we did!! you'd think with hundreds of years of lammy experience between us we might have prepared a little better.the only bike i'd happily take the missus on abroad that far is a p200e.
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
joey

...hope we can do next years rally to Sienna....another great adventure !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information