show us your cut downs ,,,,,,

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Lambrettatastic

after picking up my new project ,i am looking for some inspiration....i have always wanted to build a vega legshielded cut down,struggling to have ideas for the rest of the scoot though ,so any pics would be great ,,,,,,,especially one from wack63..please.
MADSPEEDRB260
Main scooter: lambretta gp200

Lambrettatastic wrote:after picking up my new project ,i am looking for some inspiration....i have always wanted to build a vega legshielded cut down,struggling to have ideas for the rest of the scoot though ,so any pics would be great ,,,,,,,especially one from wack63..please.
Funny that im just doing one lol ill try get some photo's on if i get chance....
Lambrettatastic

ah ....thanks will have a look see!!
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

I'd like to post my pics chaps but I have been contacted by Scootering to maybe do a feature. :D
Lambrettatastic

wack 63 wrote:I'd like to post my pics chaps but I have been contacted by Scootering to maybe do a feature. :D
will look forward to that issue then!
Muttley McLadd

wack 63 wrote:I'd like to post my pics chaps but I have been contacted by Scootering to maybe do a feature. :D
Are the two mutually exclusive??
CakeAndArseParty
RICSPEED

i knew it :evil:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information