Runner 125 electrical connections

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
Ivan Dobski
Main scooter: Ser 2 Li imola

Anyone know where these connect to? Male/female connectors but doesnt look as if they join together might be the poblem why I cant get it to fire up.

Ivan Dobski

Forgot to add these are for the auto choke on the standard carb do I need to connect them to anything else or just leve them as is and zip tie them out the way?
RICSPEED

dont think that will make any difference but you could try connecting to old carb(not fit to scoot though)just to rule it out ...is it 2 or 4 st?
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
rondon
Main scooter: autovespa

ooh ya fecker if it's a 4t prepare for a feckin headache , I've got one that's been twisting me for a while now ( it keeps getting pushed under it's tree at the bottom of me garden for a few month then try again) if & that's a massive IF I make another 4t autovespa I will just buy a complete 4t auto & transplant the full motor wiring etc & if poss I'll have the motor running while I do it
Holly s**t it's got teh rust
Ivan Dobski

its a 2 stroke think I know what the problem is. Either down to the starter motor or the cable feeding it. Any ideas on what to check I've got a spare motor and lead. Can't kick it over as kick start is goosed but plenty of compression so close to getting it fired Tub grrrr
RICSPEED

it could be the brake light switch ,if thats nacked it wont turn over
Ivan Dobski

Won't be that was working ok unless it shares the same relay as the starter motor
RICSPEED

Ivan Dobski wrote:Won't be that was working ok unless it shares the same relay as the starter motor
the starter circuit on most autos is wired in the the rear brake as a safty feature ,if stop swich is not working starter wont turn (or if you dont pull the rear brake as you hit the button)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information