spanish left hand exit exhaust

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Lambrettatastic

these were found by a dealer years back and i remember there being a few around at the parts fairs ,picked up one of these today off a mate ,cheap,never seen one fitted ,just wondering if anyone else has one and any pics of it,has a strange looking bracket that looks like it attaches to various point? cant quite work out how the u bend attaches to the rest ? any help would be great
RICSPEED

what you have (i think) is an exhaust for the spanish amiga
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
sdjohn

brazilian pasco exhaust exited on the left side too.

John Headley
LCUSA #566
San Diego CA
Stokie

I have one of the Amiga exhausts, bought it off Madness years ago at a rally.
I've never used it but it's a one piece pipe, no detachable u bend, and with a bracket welded to it that attaches to the underside of a suitable mag housing. A standard mag housing will need a modification to fit the exhaust as intended or you'll need to alter or fabricate a bracket to fix the pipe at another point.
I've seen a few fitted to choppers - 'High Plains' I think had a hand in building a couple and Madness had one on his mates chop back when I bought mine.
Might not be the same as the one you're on about and it's definately not the same as the chrome one inthe pic above.
I'll get a pic up later
Last edited by Stokie on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mark

I still have have the mounting bracket for one in chrome if anyone wants it
Stokie

Here's my Amiga pipe

Lambrettatastic

yes thats the one! mine is in 2 pieces though ,mind you the guy i got it from does a lot of tuning and modifiying of things,so perhaps he has had a fettle.and yes if there was a mounting bracket i could get hold of that would save me a lot of time trying to make one.
Lambrettatastic

this is mine,as i said perhaps it has been modified ,was thinking the way to go would to weld some tabs either side and do a spring join.
Stokie

Looks like he's added a bracket to attach to one of the cylinder studs and of course detached the 's' bend and created a slip joint.
The flange looks like it's been opened up to, I guess, match a Stage 4 exhaust port too.
I'll be interested to hear how you get on and find out how it performs - keep us posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information