auto lammy

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
e type

my auto lammyImagestarted as this
ended up like thisImageImage
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

WOW! LOOKING GOOD! :D
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Now that i like a lot...with the exception of the engine been seen coming from under the sidecan it looks like a lambretta to me 10/10 love it :mrgreen:

Must be great to go on a run and act as smug as the vespa boys :lol: :lol:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
e type

thanks 4 kind words :) its good fun 25ish hp reliable in a lammy
Last edited by e type on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justbretta

Very nice, I do like that a lot, makes mine look very drab and boring. Where did you get your engine done? Can I ask what spec it is? I've got the engine in my Auto Lamby tuned and looking to get something done to the one in my Dragster.
Shaunbond

Hello e type - saw you and scoot as coventry. very nice indeed. better in the flesh and I'm sure its even better on the road... :flaming:
Serial scooter rider...
VMSC Committed to Scootering for 25 years
e type

justbretta wrote:Very nice, I do like that a lot, makes mine look very drab and boring. Where did you get your engine done? Can I ask what spec it is? I've got the engine in my Auto Lamby tuned and looking to get something done to the one in my Dragster.
thanks,
its a pm tuning stage 4, billet head an gold cap ,25mm delly, 172 all ported by pm up geared ect. ect.malossi cdi up rated variator an rollers ect+pm clutch bell and up rated clutch
Last edited by e type on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
e type

Shaunbond wrote:Hello e type - saw you and scoot as coventry. very nice indeed. better in the flesh and I'm sure its even better on the road... :flaming:
thanks,
its a animal :evil:
shocky

justbretta wrote:Very nice, I do like that a lot, makes mine look very drab and boring. Where did you get your engine done? Can I ask what spec it is? I've got the engine in my Auto Lamby tuned and looking to get something done to the one in my Dragster.
try this guy http://shiny-red.net/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=26 all that stuff he does himself and alot more check out his porting http://shiny-red.net/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=34 tell him steve from cheltenham sent you good price on all kits and his own products
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
e type

shiney is on italjetdragster.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information