CANDY colours

Anything related to paint & bodywork issues on scooters....
sean brady scooters
Dealer

fantastic and beautifull aint they :D
and theres quite a range of candy colours out there available from numerous sorces but they can be expensive and of course your somewhat limited to whats available colour wise as the choice is a bit limited...
so heres me again giving away yet more trade secrets lol.

if like me your a painter and have your own paint scheme (standox in my case ) or have a friendly paint shop or supplier ...then you can mix your own Candys and have an infinate number of options available to you to make a one off colour..

Quite simply use the 2K "toner" tints mixed in laquer...to create your own ,remembering to measure exactly on the scales how much tint to mix with X amount of laquer in case you need more.. :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
coaster

sean brady scooters wrote:fantastic and beautifull aint they :D
and theres quite a range of candy colours out there available from numerous sorces but they can be expensive and of course your somewhat limited to whats available colour wise as the choice is a bit limited...

if like me your a painter and have your own paint scheme (standox in my case ) or have a friendly paint shop or supplier ...then you can mix your own Candys and have an infinate number of options available to you to make a one off colour..

Quite simply use the 2K "toner" tints mixed in laquer...to create your own ,remembering to measure exactly on the scales how much tint to mix with X amount of laquer in case you need more.. :D
Top tip Sean, now if you can just explain how get it on without it looking blotchy, I only tried it once (in the 70's) and had to give it up as a bad job :oops:
sean brady scooters
Dealer

wish i could expain it matey ,but like so many things its just down to practice and skill ...but try it and persevere ...as practice makes perfect ...lol
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
daz.h

sean brady scooters wrote:fantastic and beautifull aint they :D

i remember pete richardson who owned (at the time) compertition scooters in leeds showing me how to make candy paint by using toners and blening clear.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information