old feature scoots

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
soullad
Dealer

tiler68 wrote:Better drag Babe Ruth from under the covers before it ends up like wake.
Saw that in the flesh at Skeggy bout 6 years ago. Looks the dogs in the flesh, lovely scoot.

Anybody know if "Souths Gonna Rise Again" is still about - perhaps THE paintjob on any scoot IMO.
tiler68

Posted a few pics on Lambretta archive site cant get them on here.
chez
Main scooter: li150 special

@soullad if you get chance to go to race meet look out tony rudd i believe he owned souths gonna rise not sure what happened to it after usa adventure
dirtyhandslopez

I remember riding back from Weston quite a ways with Jeremy(thought it was 83? 84?) when he was riding A Kiss In A Dreamhouse, the 240-50? chrome one. Seemed alright to me. Went for a ride from Ipswich for a visit once, he had A Kiss.stripped and ready for a change. Wonder what she turned into?
That's not going anywhere...
Richjak

Jeremy Howlet was a scooterist who built some great scooters and actually rode them instead of sticking them in a van all the time but that seemed to get him no credit at all. I met him a couple of times when Dazzle was changed from blue to green and he seemed like an amicable bloke, not arrogant or stuck up in my opinion. Yet some of the stick and bitter snidey comments he had to endure were well out of order no wonder he ended up leaving the scooter scene and let his scooter rot away - i just put it down to plain old green eyed jealousy.
BOTAK ITU INDAH.
RICSPEED

Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
carlos fandango

I think it now resides in Brum ;)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
e type

it does its mine
carlos fandango

You didnt get a Rossa then ;)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
e type

na got this instead will post a pic later if i remember how lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information