RB20 carb advice

Check here for a list of various carb set-ups to help with jetting and all aspects of carb trickery!
sydduckett

Hi all,
in the process of getting RB20 kit for my series 3. AF reccomend a delorto 34mm for it, which is about £150 from them. I know this is a new kit and AF probably know best but I was wondering if there are any other makes which would suit such as Mikuni and if so are they any cop?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Sef
carlos fandango

Ive got a 30mm phbh on mine, mainly because thats what i had, and i had run out of money :cry:
Im not convinced that it need a 34/35mm ( if you want a road going, ecconomical scoot)
I know the phbh is not the best carb for a reed valve engine, and will change to a flatside in the future, but will stay with a 30mm or maybe go to 32mm.
I had to use a stepped manifold rubber which i got off epay, vw manifold rubbers or somthing? £4 ish for 2 :D
If you want the details let me know
Russell
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
sydduckett

Cheers for that, having a look around on ebay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0301654050

Is it me or am i missing somthing here? Seems very cheap. any thoughts?

Sef
carlos fandango

Yes ive been watching a few dellys and mikunis.
Dellys seem to go for between £35 to £75 and mikunis seem to go for between £60 to £140.
Seems most people want mikunis.
But the one that go for the top end are the ones im bidding on :roll: and the cheaper ones go when i forget to bid :roll: think thats called "sods law" :)
Russell
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

someone was saying the koso/oko's were bang on for the money :lol:
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information