step by step watercooled lambretta kdx220 setup

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
RICSPEED

is the impeller going to run in the right direction or will this not matter?
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
twin peeks
Main scooter: gp200 ts1

hello mate ,been busy on the monster.going to use the other half of your saucepan ,apressure cooker ,fondoo set cuddly toy to keep it cool,like your clutch like how you straightened the basket out ,guess you got big hammers as well lol .should be soon got the same pump as you .got to get some honda rads and plumb it up .got a nitrous kit coming
rocho68
Dealer

twin peeks wrote:hello mate ,been busy on the monster.going to use the other half of your saucepan ,apressure cooker ,fondoo set cuddly toy to keep it cool,like your clutch like how you straightened the basket out ,guess you got big hammers as well lol .should be soon got the same pump as you .got to get some honda rads and plumb it up .got a nitrous kit coming
got a big press at work and a jig !!! how you joining the impeller to the flywheel as this is next for me , got some ideas but still mulling em over , i was looking at a nitrous kit last night £250 off ebay then thought better as it will be two powerful anyway !!!!! :D
twin peeks
Main scooter: gp200 ts1

hello ,i use aplate made of nylon ,i mean disc turn a boss to locarte in center of flywheel drill and afix to fly wheel ,work out pcd of waterpump drive flange ,driill 6 holesand push in nylon pins ti drive pump thickness of disc depends on height of saucepan lol :D
rocho68
Dealer

twin peeks wrote:hello ,i use aplate made of nylon ,i mean disc turn a boss to locarte in center of flywheel drill and afix to fly wheel ,work out pcd of waterpump drive flange ,driill 6 holesand push in nylon pins ti drive pump thickness of disc depends on height of saucepan lol :D
i was going to drill through the rivets and put long bolts in then locate onto that ,so it seems we aint that far different but youve got me thinking of the nylon pins now as a saftey measure on the pump ...............................
RBG

Any updates and are you thinking about selling the parts for us to do our own?

I've an old case that just begging me for this.
rocho68
Dealer

i promise to do an update next week !!!! ;)
RBG

rocho68 wrote:i promise to do an update next week !!!! ;)

Tease. :biggrin:
Stokie

wasn't next week over a month ago ?
chez
Main scooter: li150 special

we are still waiting with baited breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information