GP fork links

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

I have had 2 sets off shocky now and ive got to say that im well pleased, No1 bloke as far as im concerned, cant recomend him enough.

ps discount off the next set for the vote of confidence lol :oops:
shocky

essexgp wrote:I have had 2 sets off shocky now and ive got to say that im well pleased, No1 bloke as far as im concerned, cant recomend him enough.

ok 50p then i see you indian one on epay :roll:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

shocky wrote:
essexgp wrote:I have had 2 sets off shocky now and ive got to say that im well pleased, No1 bloke as far as im concerned, cant recomend him enough.

ok 50p then i see you indian one on epay :roll:
Those on evilbay are the ones i was going to fit last year but I got a set off you and fitted those to the GP, the ones i got off you the other week are for the cutdown im building at the mo, should look v nice when they are fitted to it.
chippy

Lam46 wrote:I Know these are around £100 with vat on Mark but they seem a great bit of kit, sometimes you have to pay top dollar for top equipment...?
http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9016
i bought some remade ones from a dealer, they were a terrible fit and the link washer recess was shallow and the washers didnt fit. I learnt the hard way, and have had two pairs of the mbd ones since which fit, look and work spot on. you get what you pay for
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

byron wrote:
markdicko wrote:tried to order a pair from beedspeed out of stock & dont know when they will be.
you were lucky there then Image.
some shiny shite I was given to fit to a bike last year.
get in touch with shocky
My God thats scarey!

And there's people who actually defend this type of shite as well.

Chris
Scootering since 1968.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information