Allstyles Scooters

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
pauley
Main scooter: vespa vbb

Scooter Restorations looks good but I'm running a Vespa!
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Scootopia have a lot of Vespa stuff these days and are used to shipping internationally too. ;)
jazzyb

was with paul last week they av started doing some vespa bits at scooter restorations look on web site 8-)
CPH Lambretta
Main scooter: DL 150 1970

If you need Vespa stuff and live in Australia why not give SIP or Scooter Center a try? There service is normally pretty good.
Slow is the new fast!
victor
Main scooter: Tv175 but currently a SS210 :)

Scooter restorations are much better, allstyles never calls back when promising to do so, you can chase them for week but they are generally unreliable.

Also, they have, probably as the only company in the UK, this ridiculous "handling fee" of 20% should you need to return something... What's up with that!????
victor
Main scooter: Tv175 but currently a SS210 :)

CPH Lambretta wrote:I used them once and found their service to be bad beyond a joke. When I tried to speak to them about it they just didn't give a f@@k. They are of course on my list of dealers I will never use again.
+1
Russell
Main scooter: 1966 Lambretta SX200

I'm also in Aus, and had exactly the same problem with Allstyles! I placed an online order on 29/04/12 - after sending a number of e-mails without reply (and then a few more back and forth when I did eventually get a reply), I finally received my order this week!

I won't be in any hurry to use them again...
gp200ts1
Main scooter: lambretta series 2

victor wrote:Scooter restorations are much better, allstyles never calls back when promising to do so, you can chase them for week but they are generally unreliable.

Also, they have, probably as the only company in the UK, this ridiculous "handling fee" of 20% should you need to return something... What's up with that!????
That's b@11@x, the law of the land says it is illegal to charge a restocking fee. It is also illegal to make you pay for return postage unless they state it in their T & Cs. It means that if you buy something mail order and you return it under the distance selling regs they have to refund you the original price, the postage cost you paid and more often than not the return postage costs. If I ever get shoddy goods which is quite often these days, then it goes back for a full refund. Don't tolerate shite dealers!
soulsurfer

^^^ Totally agree, but they have to refund any postage costs only if the item is faulty or delivered in error.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
gp200ts1
Main scooter: lambretta series 2

No, as it's mail order they have to refund postage regardless
Locked Previous topicNext topic
  • Information