My Story - well most of it.

Show photo's of your scootering history, dont be shy, we all looked stupid back in the day :)
Furious George

A
Last edited by Furious George on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie don't surf
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Great pictures and story mate , was that cut down really rideable ?? never say never to any more scooters you never know what may come along :lol: :lol: :lol:
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
carlos fandango

Great story and pics. On the first picture, is that how you ride? :? .............. I suppose thats a result of living in "Anal town" :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
Furious George

Toddy - yes it was rideable like that, I have a vague memory of a copper p1551ing himself laughing after pulling us over once. It was not like it for long just while it was fine tuned before the final paint job and the proper seat. :D

Carlos -The riding style - I think it was actually taking the p155 out of some people we knew and how they rode their scoots but yes Anal Town will do that to you too. :shock:
Charlie don't surf
Cec

Nice pics there. Nothing screams '80's like a metalflake king/ queen seat though does it? :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information