Adspeed exhausts are shocking......

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
soulsurfer

I subsequently found out those endcans will break with that means of fixing to the pipe, they need reworking to strengthen them.

Here's one I had done for my Dev-Tour, it'll also fit a JL.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
red ghost
Xbox live gamer tag: Pleasure Master
Main scooter: lambretta gp150

I'm after a tourquey/tourer/round town & the occasional long run, no real motorway stuff type pipe as a step up from my Ancillotti,

here's my set up, Mugello V4 small block (straight out of the box), 60/110 HPC crank +2mm packer & 1.2mm squish, Varitronic, TM24, Marchald filter, Ancillotti box pipe, standard gearing.

Would I benefit from an ADS3 pipe?

I'm reading that they are more for a higher state of tune, just looking for some advice before I part with my hard-earned..
How come phonetics isn't spelt with an 'f'?

Check out my boobs! <-- <--Just imagine being burried between those puppies!
mickdale

red ghost wrote:I'm after a tourquey/tourer/round town & the occasional long run, no real motorway stuff type pipe as a step up from my Ancillotti,

here's my set up, Mugello V4 small block (straight out of the box), 60/110 HPC crank +2mm packer & 1.2mm squish, Varitronic, TM24, Marchald filter, Ancillotti box pipe, standard gearing.

I'm reading that they are more for a higher state of tune, just looking for some advice before I part with my hard-earned..
have you thought of a taafy knockoff from saigon? - incredible value for money and good performance
Eibar
Main scooter: Eibar TS1 1966

red ghost wrote:I'm after a tourquey/tourer/round town & the occasional long run, no real motorway stuff type pipe as a step up from my Ancillotti,

So is it a higher state of tune pipe ? would it suit say a 225 classic rapido aswell?
potato
red ghost

mickdale wrote:

have you thought of a taafy knockoff from saigon? - incredible value for money and good performance

Ash from Saigon Scooter Parts tells me they are quite a revvy pipe, not real good for around town.. :?

mickdale

red ghost wrote:
mickdale wrote:

Ash from Saigon Scooter Parts tells me they are quite a revvy pipe, not real good for around town.. :?
really? - ive done back to back dyno test with a real taffy mk4 and the saigon produced 1hp more with nearly the same power curve on my touring tune ts1 - the expansion is identical to the taffy mk4 - only the downpipe is very slightly different
red ghost

Anyone else want to add to my confusion? :?

What do I go for??

Eibar
Main scooter: Eibar TS1 1966

Eibar wrote:

So is it a higher state of tune pipe ? would it suit say a 225 classic rapido aswell?
Would it( ADS3) suit a 225 classic rapido??
potato
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information