li series 2 colour code.

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

Can anone tell me the code for the dark grey colour on the panels and horn cover of the li 150 series 2 . is it a letcher code ? thanks.
WINTERMODEL150
Main scooter: lambretta ld auto

Hi,just had a look in me book...... and it seems that only li125 series 2's had dark grey panels and the color is lechler dark steel grey 8040 and the main body color is lechler dawn grey 8019 ,again this is 125 color's only.

I do have 150 color codes if you need them....hope this is of some help to you.

regards

Dean.
The prisoner
Main scooter: Serveta Jet 200

Sorry to interfere in your topic but do you know if it's the same dark steel grey that was used on Eibar series 2 (Winter model and earlier ones)? If so, does it exist something similar in RAL color code?
Regards.
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

dark steel grey sounds right...its the colour on page 107 of vittorio tessera's book on the li 150..maybe its a blue but it looks grey to me..thanks for the reply's,
Mr Ed

WINTERMODEL150 is right about the 125 in dark steel grey. The blue colours on the 150 are either Flaminia Blue Lechler 8032 (a kinda light blue) or English Blue Lechler 8031 which is more of navy blue, which I think (please correct me if I'm wrong) was only for the UK.

Check here http://teccorp.site.aplus.net/specs2.shtml
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information