skelly

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
daddy rush

does anyone got some pictures of a skelly 70's skinhead style?
daddy rush

suedehead you're right.
high plains.......

taken from another site.... not my scooters though

1st pic....early 7ts skelly

2nd pic.....built a few years ago

at the time late 6ts early 7ts when the first skinheads/suedeheads were around it was just a thing that was done to SOME lambrettas by taking the legshields .sidepanels and mudgaurd off by a few people, i did it a few times, then put it all back on then off again when i wanted a change, the skinhead thing was just the era that it started in i suppose

daddy rush

nice scoots, nice backrests. thanks high plains
high plains.......

the last time i had my scooter ,skelly style was in 1974..........

........... i used to play my records at the local youth club...and used to take about 100 soul singles in a big plastic bag balanced on the floor struts untill the bag fell off riding home...
... and all the records ended up all over the road :lol: ... the legshields went back on soon after :P
high plains.......

i never mentioned it was UNIQUE to skinheads... i said that style of scooter really came about at the time the skinhead/suedehead fashion/cult started around the late 6ts early 7ts etc
ROB

this is definitely a hippy skelly ;)

:shock:
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (121.47 KiB) Viewed 5575 times
rob.jpg
rob.jpg (203.35 KiB) Viewed 5575 times
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Is that John Lennon? :lol: :lol: :lol:
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
high plains.......

sean brady scooters wrote:daddy rush asked ......" does anyone got some pictures of a skelly 70's skinhead style"?
all i,m asking is.................what is/defines a 70,s skelly skin syle...............?
different eras/different styles of scooters and fashion in the scootering world are referred to in many ways...

..... has anyone got any pics of rats/chops 80s psychobilly style.
you would probably get pics of black cutdowns/chops with king kurt/meteors logos etc etc

..... has anyone got any pics of scoots, 60s mod style
you would probably get pics of s1,s2,s3.gs,sprint,etc with lights,mirrors,aerials etc

...... has anyone got any pics of customs, 80s scooterboy style
you would prob get pics of lammies/vespas with murals.engraving/plating etc

..... has anyone got any pics of scoots, 80s mod style
you would probably get pics of lammies and P range vespas with mirrors. lights etc etc

..... has anyone got any pics of scoots 70s scooterboy style
you would probably get pics of lammies/rallys, with bubble screens,car headrests,big mudflaps etc

all different styles of scooter / fashion etc............. and THEY all existed and still do

pretty much the same as ... has anyone got any pics of skelly,70s skinhead style

the styles are a play on words....and the same in the bikers world

......has anyone got any pics of cafe racers, 60s rocker style
you would get pics of nortons/tritons etc with race seats /drops, polished tanks etc
daddy rush

high plains....... wrote:the last time i had my scooter ,skelly style was in 1974..........

........... i used to play my records at the local youth club...and used to take about 100 soul singles in a big plastic bag balanced on the floor struts untill the bag fell off riding home...
... and all the records ended up all over the road :lol: ... the legshields went back on soon after :P
hope you still can play those records high plains :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information