My scooters past and present

Show photo's of your scootering history, dont be shy, we all looked stupid back in the day :)
Chris F
Main scooter: 1967 Lambitsa 200

I'm not sure about the rest of the people on here, but i totally enjoyed reading this post from Kev. While I've never met Kevin here in the So Cal scooter scene (he's more LA / OC and I'm from SD), I'm familiar with his name, we have mutual friends, I know the clubs, scoots and what not portrayed here. Good on ya Kev..!

I'd be interested in seeing more "personal scootering history" from other board members. I've been inspired by Kev and will start putting my own together (along with pictures) to share.

So get those history's together and put them up.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Totally agree, its brilliant to put faces/scoots to user names, and get a bit of history on here.

I reckon theres a lot of good history and knowledge out there that hasnt been posted yet, so come on guys, get posting! ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
sydduckett

Top post and a lot better than that crappy frog bore in scootering the last 6 months......only kidding, but i did prefer Kevs.... ;)
Cec

What a cracking read.I really regret not taking more pictures back in't day :(
GP Kevo
Main scooter: 1969 150 DL / GP225 TS1

Thanks, everyone! I've done a little editing, and filled in some gaps and added a few photos and a youtube "video" from my band. Eventually I'll have my photos with me and then I'll buy a scanner.
cvjosh
Main scooter: 150special

this was a great read. thank you for posting it.
johnd
Main scooter: 1970 Dl125

I rode my Li150 Special all over Ireland and really fell in love with the place. Sadly, I had to sell it before I flew back home to LA. I made my £800 back and that helped defray the cost of the holiday.
July 1998, i'm on a trip from Belfast to galway to see the beastie boys at some festival, The next day we decide to drive out to clifden in my clapped out mini, Half way there i spot You on your special going the other way but i'm unable to catch you up to say hello due to there being four of us in a seriously crap mini 1000!

Now i know who it was! :D
cvjosh
Main scooter: 150special

where did all the photos go ??
mark

fantastic story ,its great to see the names of a couple of people i have met while on a couple of american rallies. cant see the pics sadly
GP Kevo
Main scooter: 1969 150 DL / GP225 TS1

They'll be back up soon. I forgot to pay my hosting fees and I'm migrating everything to a different system. Might be a few days or a week or so. I'll try to add some new ones, too, but here's a video containing a few Hard Pack rideouts. I'm in there somewhere, maybe.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocHElXK1 ... r_embedded[/youtube]
Last edited by GP Kevo on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information