MR K,s lambretta finished

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

I think the biggest obstacle at these speeds on lambretta components is quite simple...they where designed to do 50/60mph and thats where the debate should end..thats why i take my hat off to the likes of MB/Frank sanderson/100mph boys/Dateck and many many more i have not mentioned for re inventing the wheel (pardon the pun) on 50s technology we push beyond the limits the where designed for.

And i agree as i stated earlier i love this latest scooter to come from these guys its the dogs boll*cks just wish i could afford these guys to build mine for me..

Keep up the great work..... :mrgreen:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
tony
Main scooter: 90ss

or maybe the road racers? Performance Tuning, SRP etc. The group 4 machines seem to be holding together these days with 35 to 38 bhp. And these machines run for 20 mins at a time. They all tend to use the stronger hub btw :)
Sponsors: Performance Tuning. Ve Uk. Scooter Center Koln. LTH . DRT
Angry Bloke

Very nice indeed 8-)
Je fettle - Tu fettle - Il fettle - Nous fettleons - Vous fettlez - Ils fettlent

"Broadsword calling Danny boy ,Broadsword calling Danny boy ,over "
ducatiross

It's gorgeous - I love it - I WANT IT !
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Cant wait.....didnt win the lottery last night so wont be ordering one this week :(
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
shocky

100mphlambrettaclub wrote:
red ghost wrote:Is the front wheel ok?
Why ?
it looks like the top is leaning to the left
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
100mphlambrettaclub
Dealer

No its fine sometimes before its used it can give that effect. Rest assured i drove it hard and it braked in a straight line and it cornered perfectly . Well observant of you though.
shocky

100mphlambrettaclub wrote:No its fine sometimes before its used it can give that effect. Rest assured i drove it hard and it braked in a straight line and it cornered perfectly . Well observant of you though.
mine looked the same after i had the scoot rs hub it was just an illussion though infact as i was showin off my new disc to a few choice people 3 of them commented on it lookin lent over :? it wasnt though
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information