simply GREAT: "rat fink" custom lambretta

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Soulpunk

this one is a stunner. absolutely tasteful and great work.
what a beauty. really really nice. one of my favourite scooters of the last 10 years.
great. hope to see it live one day. fantastic.
waynegp200

thanks for the lovely comments mate, it was a pleasure to build, and it will be shown a lot this year, so if you get to any do's come introduce yourself, thanks again for comments, Wayne
sean brady scooters
Dealer

Dont listen to wayne mate when he says it was a pleasure to build .....cos he didnt build it..........I did ,and it was a pain in the ass...... :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
RinB
Main scooter: Reflections in Blue

sean brady scooters wrote:Dont listen to wayne mate when he says it was a pleasure to build .....cos he didnt build it..........I did ,and it was a pain in the ass...... :lol:

Sean

I keep telling you shoving things up your ass wont do your Piles any good m8 :shock:

:twisted:
If its made of Metal Fettle it !!
evinator93
Xbox live gamer tag: evinator93

RinB wrote:
sean brady scooters wrote:Dont listen to wayne mate when he says it was a pleasure to build .....cos he didnt build it..........I did ,and it was a pain in the ass...... :lol:

Sean

I keep telling you shoving things up your ass wont do your Piles any good m8 :shock:

dont listen to sean or wayne soulpunk, i built it and it was a rather easy build!! :) :D :frog:
sean brady scooters
Dealer

evinator93 wrote:
RinB wrote:

Sean

dont listen to sean or wayne soulpunk, i built it and it was a rather easy build!! :) :D :frog:
in that case i,m really looking forward to seeing your next show winner,just make sure your dad does not try and help........ :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Ratfink won Best Custom Scooter at YSA Batley show today, Wayne kindly allowed Pikey to accept the trophy as Pikeys scoot won f@@k all......... ;o))))))))))))))))
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
waynegp200

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Ratfink won Best Custom Scooter at YSA Batley show today, Wayne kindly allowed Pikey to accept the trophy as Pikeys scoot won f@@k all......... ;o))))))))))))))))
thats what mates do .........thanks pikey for picking my trophy up as you was at a loose end this afternoon :lol: :lol:
Soulpunk

hey folks , who had the idea with the theme ?
best and coolest theme seen for a long time.
(a big positive contrast to the innovation-free and dead-boring promotion-scooters (castrol/nike/gucci/O2/F1/vodafone/citibank) or the top of the pops sidepanel-show with "my favourite rock-star")

...but have to admit even if it has a dead-boring theme i really like a lot the "adidas"-lambretta in the feb. scootering issue..cool work. very tasteful scooter also...
:mrgreen:
waynegp200

Soulpunk wrote:hey folks , who had the idea with the theme ?
best and coolest theme seen for a long time.
(a big positive contrast to the innovation-free and dead-boring promotion-scooters (castrol/nike/gucci/O2/F1/vodafone/citibank) or the top of the pops sidepanel-show with "my favourite rock-star")

...but have to admit even if it has a dead-boring theme i really like a lot the "adidas"-lambretta in the feb. scootering issue..cool work. very tasteful scooter also...
:mrgreen:
it was my idea soulpunk ............been a big fan of ed roth for years so decided to pay tribute to the great man
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information