What am i missing here......

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Doesnt Rob Skipsey sort out old reg's for a lot less?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Its easily done dan with any frame if you know what to do...I could make any 80s/90s frame a 60s frame if i wanted to with paper work only not touching the frame?
I think you might have started something dan 2 more frames on tonight at high start prices, did you see this..http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAMBRETTA-Li150-S ... 240%3A1318
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Lam46 wrote:I think you might have started something dan 2 more frames on tonight at high start prices, did you see this..http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAMBRETTA-Li150-S ... 240%3A1318
Im sure i didnt start it... :lol: ...im just commenting on whats on eBay.

Does seem to be a few at high price though.....is there a secret movement to limit frame availability and create crazy prices?? :shock:
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Andy Pickering

The scooter scene in hull in the eighties was massive hence the 40/50 year olds still trailing a blaze and there is still in hull frames galore in workshops/garages all over the city i know because i have seen them with my own eyes...But i know they wont give any of them up ive tried :x
But in the interest of security to these guys i wont name them but there big names most of which hung around greenwich shops in the 80s.....you have to have been around east hull then to know the place..... :mrgreen:
shocky

SO WHO WANTS MY JET 200 MINUS ENGINE FOR £800 JUST NEEDS ENGINE AND A FEW SMALL BITS :!:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

shocky wrote:SO WHO WANTS MY JET 200 MINUS ENGINE FOR £800 JUST NEEDS ENGINE AND A FEW SMALL BITS :!:
got any pix/ more details?

Chris
Scootering since 1968.
shocky

bristolmod wrote:
shocky wrote:SO WHO WANTS MY JET 200 MINUS ENGINE FOR £800 JUST NEEDS ENGINE AND A FEW SMALL BITS :!:

Chris
in the for sale section
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
RICSPEED

shocky wrote:
bristolmod wrote:

Chris
in the for sale section

surprised you haven't sold that tbh
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Andy Pickering

Chris[/quote]
in the for sale section[/quote]

surprised you haven't sold that tbh[/quote]

Me to..anyone lend me £800 pound ill wash the pots for the next 20 years..
shocky

has a few cheeky offers its more in the way than i wanna sell it i cant be arsed to ebay it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information