TOADS 350 YAM S6 HE`S FINISHING IT OFF AT HOME !

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I tell you....everytime i see one of these RD350 and RG500 conversions.....i just start thinking about seling me granny (and shes been dead 10 years) to fund the purchase of said machine. If only money grew on trees....i'd be planting an orchard right now to fund my Lambretta obsesion. :lol:

Frank....when are you going to lend me an RG500 unit for advertising purposes to go to rallies on!! :lol: I can do a You Tube video and a rally diary on here! Go on....you know it makes sense! ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
markwh45

that's nice very nice wish i had the money to :) :)
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

Having owned 2 yamaha 350 ypvs, can someone who either owns one of these or ridden one tell me how scary it is as with both ypvs i owned it was a constant battle of strength and will to keep it on 2 wheels and upright (if ridden how it was built for) because the thought of the power in these engines for a small 2 stroke engine in a lambretta both thrills and scares the s++t out of me :mrgreen: :o
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
ducatiross

Lam46 wrote:Having owned 2 yamaha 350 ypvs, can someone who either owns one of these or ridden one tell me how scary it is as with both ypvs i owned it was a constant battle of strength and will to keep it on 2 wheels and upright (if ridden how it was built for) because the thought of the power in these engines for a small 2 stroke engine in a lambretta both thrills and scares the s++t out of me :mrgreen: :o
Yep, I'd like to know that as well !!!

Even better, can someone lend me theirs for the weekend so I can find out for myself ? ;)
e type

animal :mrgreen:
joespeed

that looks the business ,how much is the conversion supplying only the basic lambretta frame frank?
regards
joe
red
Main scooter: Scomadi TL 250 (Ltd Ed No.3)

How do you go about insuring it?I've heard you have to do it as a Yam 350.What's the best company to go with i.e. the one that will give you the least hassle about it.
A quick reply would be helpful
I do not try to explain why I ride Lambrettas,
For those who understand, no explanation is necessary,
For those who don't, no explantion is possible.
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

the gloss black makes it look evil :twisted:
[which is a good thing of course]
ics13

Very nice! removable kick start?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information