lambretta rt 195 jetting

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Warkton Tornado No.1 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:57 pm The RT kit was designed & is marketed by somebody so renowned for expressing their opinions upon other manufacturer's products, much critical as in the case of the Rapido etc, that surely they should be the first to question about jetting to suit their kits?

I'm not saying that this Forum is not the place to ask, but perhaps the originator of the kit should be the initial person to ask?

Sorry if I am being as opinionated as the designer, but by now the income on RT kits should ensure that there is some after sales back up to the users?

There’s plenty of jetting info on his tech site specific to his kits.I just think people either don’t know it’s there or choose not to bother reading it. If you’re on Facebook there is usually between 5 and 10 posts a day on how do i jet my rt kit, look at the previous days posts ffs lol.
Theres non so blind as those that choose not to open their eyes :roll:
holty
Main scooter: lambretta gp

thanks for the input folks, fitted the x7 needle and a 128 main and its got some colour on the plug, i have told him that a dyno set up is his best bet, i did forget to say in original post that it had windows in the piston and the skirt has a crescent cut in it , and a boost port as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information