Glasgow Lambretta

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Den 08
Main scooter: lambretta Gp 225

Hi, does anyone know if Glasgow Lambretta are still trading bought some bits a few weeks ago, no reply to various emails, cannot leave
message on phone as message box is full.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

Den 08 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 am Hi, does anyone know if Glasgow Lambretta are still trading bought some bits a few weeks ago, no reply to various emails, cannot leave
must admit i tried using them direct and it was pretty useless so gave up did however manage to buy something off them via ebay and it arrived fine that was beginning of the year though not bothered with them since tbh.
the man don't give a f@@k
fluff34567

Den 08 wrote:Hi, does anyone know if Glasgow Lambretta are still trading bought some bits a few weeks ago, no reply to various emails, cannot leave
I would say good luck, they are a bunch of compete @rseh@le shysters.

Same situation as soon as you pay then it all goes silent, when I started a charge back suddenly messages appear. They sent a load of crap parts Inc bearings with missing rollers then again silence.

I claimed all money back through my credit card.

Oh the Google reviews, lots of good ones but noticed 2 reviews with same name so someone made a double account to boost the rating.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

My experience of them has always been good so I'm surprised to hear that people have had issue. Hopefully they are still trading and will address any problems.

Adam
Den 08
Main scooter: lambretta Gp 225

Thanks all, I’ll go a few more days then start dispute proceedings (benefit of doubt and all that)
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

Adam_Winstone wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:02 pm My experience of them has always been good so I'm surprised to hear that people have had issue. Hopefully they are still trading and will address any problems.

Adam
+1
C’est la vie
neily03
Main scooter: Lambretta Li125

I've never had an issue with them
Hughieboy
Main scooter: Lambretta Li S2 GT186

I’ve bought from them twice through eBay. Both times I’ve had to chase the deliveries as they didn’t turn up in good time. Plenty of other sellers, I won’t bother with them again.
essexgp
Main scooter: Indian Gp200 Indian Gp Cutdown

Got to agree, high prices, crap parts and poor delivery
Burnside
Main scooter: Lambretta TV200

When I have used them I've received the parts I order promptly without issue. On time I had reason to complain was with a new set of SIP rims and tyres, the rims came with the shorter valves that are no good with forecourt air hoses, I tried to contact them to get a pair of the longer valves sent but they ignored emails and couldn't get through on the phone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information