BLOA dead?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

rosscla wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 am
GTFOMWSC wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:13 am
Donnie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:51 pm Found this too which certainly contradicts your over 100 theory!

ImageScreenshot 2019-06-19 at 19.48.51 by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
where does it say how many were there? unless you have different powers of deduction than anyone else? i think other people were expecting more just like the LCGB ones so anything less than 300 would of dissappointed.Tbh i couldn't give a toss what you think you have your idea i have mine and it wont change.I actually think the BLOA thing will fail but it won't be on what you have to say about it or him but what it does show is that there are enough riders out there that would encourage anything other than the LCGB.I for one would look at other options to it and give them a go i joined the BLOA but i'm not interested any longer so not following it anymore.
You've gone from 40 to 20 on Kiddlington - which was it? 10?
even donke has said he's seen a picture of 13 so 10? answer er no
the man don't give a f@@k
Marty ULC
Main scooter: curry burner GP225 mugello

It appears to me that the only way to see any pictures of any of his rallies would be to join his Facebook club, I've tried searching online but can only find links to merchandise. The ebay description of one of his knock off products suggests that he's going to be producing copies of other people's legshield banners for his "museum". Does he think that any club which was affiliated to the original BLOA is fair game?
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

My source says there's nothing on the FB group unless there's another secret one
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

actually no I looked at all of them and certainly the one picture with the 13 there's at least 5 of them didn't stay more than a few hours. After that, like I said not many at all.
Donnie.
GTFOMWSC

Donnie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 pm actually no I looked at all of them and certainly the one picture with the 13 there's at least 5 of them didn't stay more than a few hours. After that, like I said not many at all.
can you tell me how to upload pictures from my computer to here? you'll see then that it's like i said 40(and i won't include the auto)
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

GTFOMWSC wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:36 pm
Donnie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 pm actually no I looked at all of them and certainly the one picture with the 13 there's at least 5 of them didn't stay more than a few hours. After that, like I said not many at all.
can you tell me how to upload pictures from my computer to here? you'll see then that it's like i said 40(and i won't include the auto)
You have to do it using tapatalk but why do we need to see how many scooters were at a scooter rally? It’s all getting a bit silly now.
GTFOMWSC

Scooterdude wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 pm
GTFOMWSC wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:36 pm
You have to do it using tapatalk but why do we need to see how many scooters were at a scooter rally? It’s all getting a bit silly now.
Where do i get tapatalk,and its because i have been accused of lying so i'm proving it wrong that's the only reason no other so not silly as you put it.I also do not agree with something Gavin has done to a friend of mine but i don't slag him off publically like which is being done by certain people if they have a beef with him deal with it privately imho. In these days of sueing people for any pathetic reason it's not wise to put anything on a public web page so i just think sometimes it's better to not say anything and let people find out for themselves which is exactly what i have done tbh.
lozmondo

About a dozen at Camberley I was told ( local to me, but was in Poland)
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

I know a lad who has 6 lambrettas and one vespa. Does that mean he's at a scooter rally whenever he goes into the garage?
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

hendy wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:24 pm I know a lad who has 6 lambrettas and one vespa. Does that mean he's at a scooter rally whenever he goes into the garage?
It does if its a BLOA rally apparantly.

Oh and you don't need tapatalk to upload pictures just use the bbcode for example

Image098 - Lambretta at VMSC by Donnie Canning, on Flickr
Donnie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information