CornwallScooterCentre Break-in

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
B-Race Tuning
Main scooter: Lambro, GP.

I've been made aware of Graeme's workshop having been broken into,Customers' Scoots and cash gone. I don't have details/ photos so am unable to give description's. Hopefully some with more info will be along dreckly. But (and not necessarily just here in South-West), keep your ears to the ground/ eyes open.Let's get the C*@TS caught :evil: . Info to Cornwall Scooter Centre/ Devon and Cornwall Police. Thankyou. S
Mark 1
Main scooter: Lambretta GP150

Read this on Facebook Simon, 5/6 scooters gone one was a T5 millennium not sure about the others. Also a Vespa stolen from Crediton on the same night - not a good bank holiday for South West scooterists 🙁
B-Race Tuning
Main scooter: Lambro, GP.

I've contacted Graeme and hopefully he'll be along dreckly to give full details. Yes, it's been a bad weekend Mark. It'll only take a small lead to get some sort of result.
Lambretta67
Main scooter: Lambretta L.I. 200 special

Any one heard any more about the break in. I know the owner of the T5 .she is devastated.
Mark 1
Main scooter: Lambretta GP150

Just seen on FB that one of the scooters (T5) has been found and the police have fingerprints, DNA and some cctv. Let’s hope it leads to more scooters being found and a prosecution, or prosecutions!

Mark
Lambretta67

That great news.
fluff34567

Mark 1 wrote:Just seen on FB that one of the scooters (T5) has been found and the police have fingerprints, DNA and some cctv. Let’s hope it leads to more scooters being found and a prosecution, or prosecutions!

Mark
They will most likely be told not to do it again and end of.
Meds1
Main scooter: Lambretta li150s

If the law can’t or won’t prosecute - we could crowd fund a private prosecution.
Ultimately it brings the suspected perpetrator/s and any links to scooting they have into the open.
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

All they’ll get if caught is a 12 month sentence.......suspended for 2 years. Utterly disgraceful.

If on the other hand the shop owner had intervened and injured one of them there would have been a s**t storm with them claiming actual bodily harm and the shop owner being dragged through the court’s.
Lambretta67

Let's hope they find the other scooters
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information