Rt 195 kit

NEW MEMBER? - You must now introduce yourself here first BEFORE you can post in any other section!

Say hello and let us know a bit about you and what scooter you own, etc...THEN you will be able to post elsewhere.
Phil177
Main scooter: Vespa px 177

Hi all.first time on here.iv just purchased the rt195 kit and a bgm v4.was wondering what kind of hp and top speed I can expect.li 150 box with either a 28 or 30 dell as not sure which one to use.
Many thanks
Steveshipley
Main scooter: Sx150

just built one for a mate and had it dynod at scooterotica before Dan packed in. think it was about 16.5 bhp, but very torquey. can't remember just what. had a pacemaker gearbox with a 16 front sprocket. had a very easy 65 GPS down the bypass. didn't flog it hard though I think it'll top out about 70. really quality kit though. fitted perfectly on an unmolested Italian 150 casing with the BGM clubman. I used a 30mm delorto.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Welcome aboard
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Phil177
Main scooter: Vespa px 177

Thanks steveshipley.I'm impressed by them figures and look forward to getting it on the block and thanks for the welcome rosscla.
Many thanks
Phil
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information