Avanti Ex-Box Exhaust

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
OAP
Dealer

Finally for those who do not know, The All new Avanti Ex-Box Exhaust is now in stock. www.supertune.co
OAP
Dealer

We are also getting in a few Avanti Ex-Boxes to fit RB20's
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Looking good, Ron!
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
OAP
Dealer

Thanks Ross:-
There is some feed back on Facebook three sites "Supertune original"
"Lambretta Avanti TT3" "Lambretta Supertune Rallye SE"
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Seriously considering this pipe. Toss up between this and going the Chiselspeed cst3 route.....decisions decisions...
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

After riding to the 4 Nations in NI this year I was very happy with the performance of my Ex-Box but knew that it would benefit from a trip to Readspeed to have Jerome dial it in accurately for my motor so I took the day off yesterday and rode up to Stourport-on-Severn to get it on the dyno.

After a very wet and cold ride there, the bike went on the dyno for Jerome to spend a considerable time (but no longer than necessary!) working his magic to get it dialed in at all throttle positions. One of the things that I really like about Jerome's method is that he doesn't even bother to look at power delivery until he has gone through all throttle positions to get the fuelling right, only doing a power run once he knows that it correctly jetted.

Considering that my motor is intended as a very laid back mile muncher, the figures were fairly low in the p1551ing contest that is 'dyno chat', however, the motor puts out as nearly as much torque as BHP across a very wide RPM range, with useable power just about everywhere from tickover to 7K, where my low port durations cut the range of the pipe short and my power starts to drop off. TBH I could probably do with fitting this pipe to a revvier motor, however, the ride there was very good, however, the ride back was fantastic, which was just as well as I was needing to keep up with rush-hour traffic on fast country roads.

Thanks Ron (and Jerome) as I have ended up with a bike that pulls cleanly from tickover and has good power throughout the range and will rev-on nicely if I choose to hold it at higher revs, not that you need to as the good low RPM power means you can simply change up without needing to wring its neck.

Adam
OAP
Dealer

Just done one for a Quattrini, just got to make sure it is 100% correct on customers bike then Manifolds will be ready early January.

RB 20 Header pipes, a few in stock now!!
lozmondo

OAP wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:37 pm Just done one for a Quattrini, just got to make sure it is 100% correct on customers bike then Manifolds will be ready early January.

RB 20 Header pipes, a few in stock now!!

Be interested in the results of this!
OAP
Dealer

Customer will be taking his bike into JB's in Southend, it's obviously a bad time due to holidays but will post up the results as soon as I get a copy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information