Re: 12V DC CONVERSION - HOW TO

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
soulsurfer

I came across the Wassell item after talking to a bike restorer about Podtronics, he recommended Wassell over and above the pods as cheaper and more reliable. So that’s what I tried and how it came about in the Lambretta world, I’ve not yet heard of a failed Wassell unit although I stand to be corrected.
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
fluff34567

YAMLAM wrote:I have been well happy with my wassell conversion, even fitted a couple of others to friends Scoots .
Now want to use one on my Lambretta chopper , can i use this instead of the branded "wassell unit "?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Wire-Full- ... SwjzJa35W3
I bought an ebay unit for £5, exactly the same.. Will see if I can find the link
coaster

I have been running Wassels on both my Lambrettas since SoulSurfer first discovered them and neither has ever let me down. I did purchase one of the £3.99 Chinese ones recently though to use as a baxk up spare on the Italian and Spanish Euro's. If I get time I'll wire it up and do a back to back test
soulsurfer

Scootronics can supply Wassell cheaper than ebay prices ;)
Turn On, Tune In, Cop out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information