Casa pull down chain tensioner

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Mrnice71
Main scooter: Lambretta series 3

Hi fellas
Has anyone had any problems with these failing in use ,coming loose or any other problems or know anybody who has ?
To get the correct ratio l want l need to use one but don't trust them , l know there have been failures with the Grantourismo ones and the LTH but not heard anything on the casa ones ?
Cheers
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Mrnice71 wrote:Hi fellas
Has anyone had any problems with these failing in use ,coming loose or any other problems or know anybody who has ?
To get the correct ratio l want l need to use one but don't trust them , l know there have been failures with the Grantourismo ones and the LTH but not heard anything on the casa ones ?
Cheers
Never used the cassa yet but with studlock they shouldn't come loose I run 2 grantuismo and there was a problem with the first batch back bolts but he quickly sorted that and sent out better ones free and I've got 3000 miles on both with no problems I've also got an lth in another kit again no problems

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

Most problems on the GT ones are caused by overtightening the captive bolts, they're only supposed to be torqued to 4 lbs ft.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information