Side panel badge fitment

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Blenks
Main scooter: Lambretta S3 Li150

May seem a strange question but is there a template available anywhere for the correct positioning of the side panel "Lambretta" badge (Li model panels). I have had to replace a panel and the new one has no badge location holes. I'm guessing the answers will come back line it best you can but thought it worth asking :?: .
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Try and get a measurement off somones panel and stick a piece of 2" masking tape were you want the badge and put felt tip on the pin ends and press in place and will leave marks were you need to drill 😎
Blenks

Nice tip Garry. Thanks. I did not believe for a minute there would be a template but worth asking. I just want to make sure it is fitted straight. Thankfully I only have to do the one side.
EddieStone
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150

Get a piece of card and punch the mounting holes in it with the badge. Draw round the badge so you can see what it looks like.
Then mask off the panel, hold the card in place and mark the masking tape through the holes in the card.
Blenks

Excellent ideas, thank you. It is done and looks spot on :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information