Standard Exhaust

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
vegansydney

davla wrote:I bought the Casa exhaust and was not impressed with the poor welding around the tailpipe and generally not great quality imo. I returned it a bought the Tutto exhaust which was more expensive but built to last. I've done a few miles on it so far (not many) and it drives and sounds very good.
I've had three Casa standard exhausts over the last couple of years and couldn't agree more. Everyone of them was such poor quality that I sent them back for refunds. The U-bends are awful and the welds are very poor quality. One GP/DL/SX150 exhaust had welds so dire that returned it in person to Vittorio for a refund.

Given that it's almost impossible to tell the difference between a NOS Innocenti and a Tutto Lambretta one, they are of exceptional quality and there is only ~15€ price difference, IMHO the choice is easy.
Tractorman
Main scooter: Lambretta li150 special

I have been using and am very pleased with a Scootopia standard exhaust which as been on my 150 special for almost 2,000 miles without problems. It is made well, fits perfectly and the scooter runs fine with it on.
vegansydney

Tractorman wrote:I have been using and am very pleased with a Scootopia standard exhaust which as been on my 150 special for almost 2,000 miles without problems. It is made well, fits perfectly and the scooter runs fine with it on.
Do you have a Scootopia prototype? If so, can you please post photos----or it just a Tutto Lambretta exhaust that Scootopia retails (for a very hefty mark up)?
Tractorman

vegansydney wrote:
Tractorman wrote:I have been using and am very pleased with a Scootopia standard exhaust which as been on my 150 special for almost 2,000 miles without problems. It is made well, fits perfectly and the scooter runs fine with it on.
Do you have a Scootopia prototype? If so, can you please post photos----or it just a Tutto Lambretta exhaust that Scootopia retails (for a very hefty mark up)?
It's a scootopia prototype, I will post some photos tomorrow.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

Please do. I knew they were planning one, but I had no idea it was this far along.
Tractorman

Doom Patrol wrote:Please do. I knew they were planning one, but I had no idea it was this far along.
PM sent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information