Bgm Clubman

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

lozmondo wrote:Off thread slightly due to the current extinction of the BGM clubmans ive opted for a Gori after reading decent reports on them.

My bgm has rattled itself loose , so ill be interested to see the difference
ill be interested to see what you think
Donnie.
stew
Main scooter: Series 1 and series 2

Will this latest inarnation be the same as v3 or has it been improved?
Loud pipes save lives!!
lozmondo

quieter at a slight loss of performance ...possibley
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

Gori clubman's are sooooo fecking loud. it might be a dealbreaker unless youre already stone deaf.
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:Gori clubman's are sooooo fecking loud. it might be a dealbreaker unless youre already stone deaf.
Apparently the ones Rimini sell are quieter. I got the GP50 a few months ago for my GP. Ok,it's not as quietest pipe in the world but certainly not offensive and I don't like loud pipes but the performance will make up fr anyone thinking it's too loud. There are a few of these pipes our way now and none that loud which is why I got one.
Be good if someone did a dyno shoot out on clubmans soon. So many different clubman type pipes around.
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

never ridden a tuned 200 with Gori so i@ll reserve judgement. the engines got a lot to do with noise. an iron barrel deffo makes the whole job a lot louder. id really like to see that dyno shootout as a serial clubman buyer.
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

alcoholic maniacs sc wrote:never ridden a tuned 200 with Gori so i@ll reserve judgement. the engines got a lot to do with noise. an iron barrel deffo makes the whole job a lot louder. id really like to see that dyno shootout as a serial clubman buyer.
Would be good,I'd imagine something is in the pipelines for this. Took mine for a blast sat,it's really not too loud at all. worth the £'s though. Although an original DJ will be in it soon.
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

i may be able to help with that dyno shootout might need a few willing loans of the odd pipe though ,,i have most clubmans already and a few i can beg steal and borrow hopefully ,can we start with a list of contenders.... ill go first with ANCILLOTTI CLUBMAN,,
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

Darrell Taylor wrote:i may be able to help with that dyno shootout might need a few willing loans of the odd pipe though ,,i have most clubmans already and a few i can beg steal and borrow hopefully ,can we start with a list of contenders.... ill go first with ANCILLOTTI CLUBMAN,,
Gori gp50
Scooterdude
Main scooter: Lambretta LI 125 S3

Darrell Taylor wrote:i may be able to help with that dyno shootout might need a few willing loans of the odd pipe though ,,i have most clubmans already and a few i can beg steal and borrow hopefully ,can we start with a list of contenders.... ill go first with ANCILLOTTI CLUBMAN,,
Scootopia clubman
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information