GUY SWINNERTONS 350 YAM S6 SX STYLE

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
ics13

I have had my 350 up to 85+mph no problem and although the one I built isn't quite up to Lambretta Innovation specs, it handles pretty well. I have had mine up and running for almost a year now with no problems. It's been a real joy to ride.
Gunny

Cool mate i've owned a lammy with tzr engine in it. but was crap in all aspects..
I,ve got Frank building me a series 2 should be finished next month just curious see how well they go.
Expect to get near the ton with it being decent to handle on the road.. :bouncing: :bouncing:
ducatiross

This really is BEAUTIFUL. I love the way the exhausts exit up by the rear of the cut panels. Not that my opinions count for anything, the only things I would change are remove the 90SS tank and maybe put one in a legshield toolbox jobby, and put an SX front mudguard on, but it doesn't take it away from it being a beautiful piece of engineering art. I'd love one for sure, but having just had my first ride on my recently acquired Monza 225-equipped Jet 200, I can safely say that's fast enough for me !!!!

So, when will the RG500 have a full write-up in Scootering, or have I missed it ?
oldbiker

RICSPEED wrote:
tzr.steve wrote:Very nice, bet that would eat my little 250,

whats next an RG500??

now that would realy be silly
he's allready done it mate :o

Yes that really is silly, bet it`s shocked a few in the past.

very clever and very nice work
oldbiker

Image[/quote]
Yes that really is silly, bet it`s shocked a few in the past.
very clever and very nice work[/quote]

well if thats the SLOW 1985 model it`s 97 BHP
That as I said really is silly
hiace4x4
Main scooter: mk1 vespa px 150

reg the RG...disc valves are notoriously difficult to set up and I see you've removed the air box.... have you had it running yet to see how it carburates....?
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I saw Guy's 350 a couple of days ago at the Classics on the Common do in Harpenden. I can't recall it having the SS90 tank, as from a distance it just looked like a nice SX from one side. Couldn't believe how quiet and civilised it was as he rode off on it.
Gunny

Guy what size of carbs you using ? you said your using 150 main jets ? where did you get the jetting done?

cheers gunny
Gunny

Got them at yambits.com so NO NEED !!
cheers
nigesx200

oooooh s**t,.........someone pass me a tissue cause i've made a mess of myself :oops: ...500cc lambretta,i think i've died and :cry: gone to heaven!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information