Having a moan

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
jonzo172

mick1 wrote:
Scooterdude wrote:Don't think I'll be joining the LCGB cult any time soon, to much bullshite and playground politics for me.
Out of 5000 members two of them are having a slanging match..........4998 enjoy the LCGB for what it is.

LCGB events are one of the best organised events and value for money on the scooter scene. I wouldn't let what's been said on here stop you from paying the £20 Membership which you get back two fold in the JetSet and other "goodies".
+1
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

drunkmunkey6969 wrote: and often wonder if there are a bunch of guys at the VW, Club Great Britain all arguing on some other forum in a parallel situation.

There certainly are Dan, I was on the VW Corrado club committee for a while. The membership would have lynched the Chairman for monetary improprieties if we hadn't have stopped them. :o

...... and Golf club committees where stuffed shirts warbled on about "the articles of association" :mrgreen:
coaster

corrado wrote:
drunkmunkey6969 wrote: and often wonder if there are a bunch of guys at the VW, Club Great Britain all arguing on some other forum in a parallel situation.

There certainly are Dan, I was on the VW Corrado club committee for a while. The membership would have lynched the Chairman for monetary improprieties if we hadn't have stopped them. :o

...... and Golf club committees where stuffed shirts warbled on about "the articles of association" :mrgreen:
There are probably less than 100 Marcos sports cars around the world, there was just one owners club but now there are 3 :shock: I was on the committee of the original club and it all got very silly with people feeling that their particular interest wasn't being given enough consideration so split off to start the other clubs rather than stay and work things out....seems to be the way of things these days unfortunately :(
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

what about a Chip Van Owners Club??
Scootering since 1968.
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

I already don't agree with the way that you run it, so I'm forming my own Independant Chip Van Club.... Of Great Britain. :evil:
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

Doom Patrol wrote:I already don't agree with the way that you run it, so I'm forming my own Independant Chip Van Club.... Of Great Britain. :evil:
In which case, I'm starting a Pro European Chip Van Club of an Independant Scotland
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
bristolmod

:D whatever!
Scootering since 1968.
bristolmod

problem is- how do I get my chip van to chip van rallies?? won't fit in the back of another van.............
Scootering since 1968.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

bristolmod wrote:problem is- how do I get my chip van to chip van rallies?? won't fit in the back of another van.............
Tow it, colour code then in Candy and Flake....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:
bristolmod wrote:problem is- how do I get my chip van to chip van rallies?? won't fit in the back of another van.............
Tow it, colour code then in Candy and Flake....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then it would be an ice cream van.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information