ADIDAS GP RB230.... one we done!

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
sydduckett

Lam they are vespa runners (px i think?) You have to have the outside runners first as you then use them as the template when making the curve at the back of the runner. That way the curve and the runner are the same. Nearly nmade the schoolboy error of shaping them first...Sean put me right and saved me bacon... :D I brought rally ytpe ones as the end caps are an older style and similar to lambretta end caps. I think the outside ones of both types have the same curve but you will have to check that...

sef
markwh45

NOW THATS NICE :D :D
Fireman Ash

Wowza!! thats fookin superb...love the quality of the finish and I'm guessing you're very proud of the filler cap :bouncyeng: very neat...love the rear runner boards, they've been finished to a very high standard and don't look outta place like some of the chrome add on ones that I've seen, which seem to drop once fitted......my only concern is where is the riders bird gonna sit??? :shock: :P
deany

So I caught with Jim not so long ago and the bike is still going strong and he does not miss having a centre stand except on the ferries
alcoholic maniacs sc
Main scooter: 6 volt mobility spaz chariot

lovely that.
it reminds me of the 90's custom scoots that came after Jeremy Howletts Nike racer.
what happens if you get a flat. the glovebox wants swapping for a spare wheel holder and keep your sandwiches and tat in your pocket! :lol:
Alcoholic maniacs social club. out f@@k,out fight and out booze 'em.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information