faulty rear lights on sil lambretta gp200.

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
mickfeath.
Main scooter: lambretta super vijay 150

hi, i have a lambretta sil gp200, when i press the brake pedal the front side light and speedo light come on, the rear light has an led bulb in it, could this somehow be faulty, the earth is ok. thanks for any help, Mick.
Daggs

The minimal information you have supplied is not condusive to the receipt of an accurate answer. So I'll guess: The wiring is cocked up.
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

try a normel bulb and see if that works then u will no also check the wiringon the brake switch
lambro

I posted this reply on the other mis-spelt thread:

Hi,
I get the same faults on cars I MOT, it is normally a single filament bulb in a twin holder.
Therefore the 1 foot is bridging the 2 terminals.
Double check yours or swap out with a normal stop/tail and see what happens then.

Shaun.
mickfeath.

hi, sorry for the lack of detaled information, i am waiting for a normal type rear light/brake bulb before i add any more details, fingers crossed that will solve it, if not i will post again. many thanks to you all. Mick.
mickfeath.

Hi, just to let everyone know i changed the rear tail/stop light for a normal bulb and it works a treat, just in case anyone else has the same problem with led bulbs. thank you all for your help. Mick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information