Shipping Costs from Far East

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Lamaddict

I've used a popular company in that region alot over the years but no more. Everytime I order I get hit again for extra shipping costs for stuff like 'dimensional' charges etc, even if it's small order. I'm taking my money to Euroland for bargians with the low Euro.
sydduckett

Lamaddict wrote:I've used a popular company in that region alot over the years but no more. Everytime I order I get hit again for extra shipping costs for stuff like 'dimensional' charges etc, even if it's small order. I'm taking my money to Euroland for bargians with the low Euro.
Yeah plus scooter centre do some good deals on postage. There top blokes them Germans to, replaced my BGM front shocks for free even though they were over two years old! sent to be repaired free of charge and because I'd just missed there last pick for the factory he sent me a new pair! that's some service for a product that's over 18 months out of warranty :D
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

I'm sure you can probably get some good things from the Far East, but really why bother? It's a lottery buying anything and you can get much better deals in Europe. Just had a package from Scooter Center. Despatched on Monday and in my grubby little hands on Wednesday for 5 Euro's. What's not to like?
ipman

LML engines under £500
Doom Patrol

ipman wrote:LML engines under £500
I've got a Lambretta. :D
ipman

SIL engines under a grand :lol:
Doom Patrol

Well yes, but apart from LML and SIL GP engines what have the Romans ever done for us?
sydduckett

Doom Patrol wrote:Well yes, but apart from LML and SIL GP engines what have the Romans ever done for us?

:D :D quality
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information