Indian GP project value

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
scooterslag

just testing the water here, would you say that a Indian GP frame (no Nova but with dating certificate) which needs a bit of work, legshields, panels, forks, running boards, horncast, good matching headset top and bottom plus a box of bits and bobs for £600 is a good deal? cheers Paul
The mack daddy on the left!
lockman69

Buying or selling ?
scooterslag

lockman69 wrote:Buying or selling ?
Possibly selling but... kind of reluctant as I still want to get it on the road but I barely use my road bike much so having two scoots would seem a bit of a waste of money
lockman69

Doesn't seem to be so many Indian GP projects around these days but complete Indian project bikes are fetching around £750-£1100.... But you can't get much for £600 these days so selling yours shouldn't be to much of a problem....keep it, at least while you have it it'll stop you thinking you need a new project and paying over the odds for something else... Lol
scooterslag

Yeah that was my thinking as well, the money would be used for a trip to the U.S but I know on my return I would only regretted selling it, its been quite a slow burning project and taken me three years to get the bits together from a bare frame and engine casing so I'm sure it could wait a bit longer. Paul
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information