Aquila Continentale Seat

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Lamaddict

I've just picked one up, I think they were on TV1's, so I guess they must be pretty rare. It looks quite flat and not so much like a loaf of bread. Who makes seat covers for them? Anymore info on them?
jazzyb

Andy Xenia on lcgb or lee wobbs lcgb fourms should be able to help
Lamaddict

Thanks but I'm not on the LCGB site. Would love to know more about the seats and where I can get a quality cover from etc
Doom Patrol
Main scooter: Jet 200
Location: Second star on the right and straight on till morning

You won't. S3 bench seat covers are ten a penny. But I've never seen a remade Aquila seat cover. You'd probably be better off getting someone to make you one.
Lamaddict

Thanks Doom Patrol, the shape looks better than the normal S3 ones. I'll see about getting a cover made or sell it. I guess the frame is worth quite a bit.
jazzyb

I'll give wobbs and Xenia a shout for u
Doom Patrol

That's probably going to be your only other option I think. Somebody may have an original cover in good condition.
Lamaddict

He's a picture of the seat, if any has a cover or can put me intouch with someone that can get the right one made please let me know.
Doom Patrol

I have actually got an Aquila bench seat and it's pretty much the same as a standard S3 seat from what I can remember. A little slimmer maybe. Yours looks very shallow. Or perhaps it's the curve of the base that makes it look that way. You might get away with a S3 seat cover.
Lamaddict

The S3 cover isn't a good fit. I've sent Scootopia a message asking about one but I'm still looking. It seems they were on a TV175 S1 but my TV175 is a S2 and a 1961 type, so I don't know how it ended up on this TV.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information