SCOOTER AND ENGINE STOLEN! PLEASE HELP!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
nelson pk

Stolen from my garage yesterday by dirty, b@5t@rds.......my super Monza engine, ripped out of my scoot along with EGT and Digital speedo and my mates blue and white LI series 2 (reg 436 XUC).
They new what they were doing as they left my indian frame and took the engine and my mates whole LI series 2

Please help as you all know that a second hand super Monza engine or cylinder kit on its own or the super Monza exhaust would be very rare to buy second hand.
If you get offered or see for sale a super Monza cylinder or hand made Charlie Edmounds hand made style super Monza exhaust or complete engine, please please pm me.

Could I ask the moderators or Dan to make this a sticky so it stays at the top of the page for a while.

I am saddened and disgusted that people who are into scooters would do this to anyone, please help.

I will even offer a substantial reward to anyone who gives information leading to an arrest and that is my word.....I truly mean it! I want these b@5t@rds named and shamed before they do it again!

Many thanks

Pete
Last edited by nelson pk on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

No place in the scene for this kind of sh1t!

I've very sorry to read this news and really hope that you get these back in decent condition.

Adam
nelson pk

Thanks Adam.

I just cannot believe people like this. My friend is absolutely gutted as so am I.
Juan

Really sorry to hear that fella. Which part of the country are you in? Not that'll help too much as I'd not expect it to be attempted to be sold exactly next door to you but more information could help a bit.
nelson pk

Thanks Juan.

Kings Lynn area in Norfolk.
coaster

Really feel for you, that sort of thing is the exact opposite of the supporting nature of most scooterists, have you posted on the Norwich Scooter forum?

Colin
coaster

coaster wrote:Really feel for you, that sort of thing is the exact opposite of the supporting nature of most scooterists, have you posted on the Norwich Scooter forum?

Colin
No worries, I just did it for you ;) http://z10.invisionfree.com/norwichscoo ... ry22037507

Colin
nelson pk

Thank you very much Colin. Just goes to prove the idiot/idiots that done this are the very small minority.
You are renewing my faith in people.
Thank you
coaster

nelson pk wrote:Thank you very much Colin. Just goes to prove the idiot/idiots that done this are the very small minority.
You are renewing my faith in people.
Thank you
Added it to the LCGB site too with a link to this thread, hope it leads somewhere.
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

Sorry to hear , i have picked up the link of Faceache and shared in our area , hope you get them back , thieving scum !!!
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information