Engine Number VNX1M

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
#1GP200

Anyone know what engine this prefix relates too, it`s not listed on the Scooterhelp. com website. My best guess is it`s some sort of a PX 125 engine, it`s got an electric start motor fitted but that`s as far as i got.
Any ideas....???
markpryke
Main scooter: jett 200

~~~~~%%% %%%% &&&&&& &&&
markpryke

wat the rest of it just looked on scooter help and it got the prefex VNX1M on there u just need stick rest in
markpryke

[quote="markpryke"]wat the rest of it just looked on scooter help and it got the prefex VNX1M on there u just need stick rest in[/quohttp://www.scooterhelp.com/serial/ves.motor.se ... ers.htmlte]
#1GP200

markpryke wrote:wat the rest of it just looked on scooter help and it got the prefex VNX1M on there u just need stick rest in

You are a better man than me Sir, if you can see it, just double checked and i can`t find it, there`s a couple of similar prefix`s but not the one on my engine. Have typed the whole prefix and engine number into Scooterhelp but it comes up as not found....Hopefully the VCB can help..Cheers anyway Bud...
Herman
Main scooter: GP200

http://www.lambretta-teile.de/Engine-ca ... X125-Lusso

If that link works it will show that it's a PX125
Autobahn
#1GP200

Ahh.. thanks Herman, link did work, strange how it`s not on the Scooterhelp site, but mystery solved... Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information