X6 & X7

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
vicvega
Main scooter: Scomadi

Having a flick through the new scootering mag & saw a brief advert for the new X6 & X7 cylinders. Not seen anything on these before, anyone know much about them?
AUSSIE

I'm very interested in any thoughts or feedback on the x6 for the small block casing.
from the look of the few pictures I've seen it seems to have feeds from intake to transfers like the rb.
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

I had a look on the casa website but there was no mention of these kits which surprised me as I was thinking of getting one.
AUSSIE

Has anyone taken a chance on these kits yet? Any information on who is selling these in the UK? Cheers Dave
vicvega
Main scooter: Scomadi

I believe theses are the kits they were running at Lydden Hill, I think they did seize the 200 kit on the Sunday but cleaned it up & went back out on it. I'm sure they said they hadn't been run in before racing but don't quote me on that, can't remember here I heard it. They were bloody quick though, but don't know about therest of the engine, set up etc. but was impressed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information