TS1 245 38bhp / 26.14 ft.lbs

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

thanks shaun i have an li i didnt get finished that will be fully road legal up to 210 class but may drop the race motor in it occasionally,got my fizzy i want to do some top speed events on too

quite fancy the records event but not sure what the current records are and classes for that event ,perhaps u can help eg group 6 and street legal li up to 210 and li 252
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
fairspares
Main scooter: Lambretta GP RB252

Darrell Taylor wrote:thanks shaun i have an li i didnt get finished that will be fully road legal up to 210 class but may drop the race motor in it occasionally,got my fizzy i want to do some top speed events on too

quite fancy the records event but not sure what the current records are and classes for that event ,perhaps u can help eg group 6 and street legal li up to 210 and li 252
Straightliners is affiliated to the Acu and now have various scooter classes many of which the records are there to be taken and are classed as Acu british national speed records , however it is very expensive to enter, last time £250 per machine , this is what i rode Tonys px in and he was still waiting for Acu recognition 2 years later, last i heard he still hadnt got it. Straightliners do run top speed Tuesdays many times throughout the year, many at Elvington, this is what Keith Terry ran at and im looking at doing a couple of these next year, i think its around £60+ to enter , you wont get an Acu record but you will get an accurate speed ticket .Many of the bikes do it to try and get the 200mph, hope that helps.
Fairspares Lambretta workshop.
rocho68
Dealer

finally after my 6 month hiatus predicted earlier in the post the barrel is now finished along with rad and mag flange , darrel has worked wonders with the tuning as you can all see !!

drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Stunning. Absolutely mint.

Do the aux ports wrap round the studs?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Stunning. Absolutely mint.

Do the aux ports wrap round the studs?
was wot I was thinkin and lookin at first foto me think it must be,
C’est la vie
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

That's lovely workmanship :)
rocho68
Dealer

hi boys , yes there wrapped round the outside then through the new exhaust block ..

drunkmunkey6969

rocho68 wrote:hi boys , yes there wrapped round the outside then through the new exhaust block ..

Bald..... :lol:
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
drunkmunkey6969

Are we allowed to see the piston? Im intrigued as to the bottom of the inlet port. All else is as i would expect, and perfect at that.....i just cant fathom the shape of the lower inlet though....so im presuming its piston related....yes/no?
golf19gt
Main scooter: lambretta ts1 230

lee that looks wicked awesome bit of kit cant wait to see some dyno results
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information