JL3 Vs Micron

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
J1MS

Very good and accurate detail in that there post.... You must have had insider information... In his day, Dave Webster really was very good... and great to watch on the track... 8-)
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

J1MS wrote:In his day, Dave Webster really was very good... and great to watch on the track... 8-)
Where is the man these days?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
DJ 240
Dealer

HI the last post wrote with all that info about micron :ugeek: could only have been buy one person (The man himself) Dave webster .
Dave is a great friend
of mine for many many years he comes to see me (I mean I have to feed him) once a week .I showed him the post and that was it I could not get a look in. As many of you guys no his knowledge is second to none,I think he is going to sign up and put his views on topics nice to see you guys respond to post :)
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

DJ 240 wrote:........I think he is going to sign up and put his views on topics nice to see you guys respond to post :)
That would be BRILLIANT!

If you can do anything to encourage Dave to sign up, we'd be be very pleased. The kind of stories, old photos, advice and points of view that Dave could bring would be invaluable. :D

Don't let him slip away.....get him signed up! 8-)

Check out this Photo that Sean took of Dave years ago (second pic down): http://drunkmunkey6969.googlepages.com/ ... rnostalgia
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
RinB
Main scooter: Reflections in Blue

Cracking post

All we need now is dave to give us dimensions etc and why :D :D :D

Look forward to him joining
If its made of Metal Fettle it !!
RinB
Main scooter: Reflections in Blue

Which ones Ralph :D
If its made of Metal Fettle it !!
DJ 240
Dealer

HI just to let you all no Dave Webster will answer to more post i think, I will get the wine down him wednesday nights? buy the way the young man in photo to the right is Dave's oldest son Andrew who is a keen scooterist :D
DJ 240
Dealer

Sorry I mean left of Ralph sorry sorry
sean brady scooters
Dealer

whats his favorite wine...........?
i would gladly send you a crate full...............just to have him say hello............and post a nice intro.................... :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information