TS1 245 38bhp / 26.14 ft.lbs

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
turbovan

Like the water cooled cylinder anymore pictures or info on it
ians
Main scooter: Targa twin

All i can say as a newbie to here, is that i want one! ok ill settle for around 30bhp tune on my existing TS1
gadgetman

Fastest under 210 Lambretta Russ Milnes - 91 mph into a headwind at Sunday's shootout (when most of the events fastest speeds were posted on the Saturday when the weather was calm ) on a Rb 200 full bodied road spec Lambretta with less 'dyno power' than a lot of the bigger ( but slower ) bikes goes to show that performance comparisons can really only be measured on the tarmac not on the dyno. Those little Falc's will take some beating though
fairspares
Main scooter: Lambretta GP RB252

gadgetman wrote:Fastest under 210 Lambretta Russ Milnes - 91 mph into a headwind at Sunday's shootout (when most of the events fastest speeds were posted on the Saturday when the weather was calm ) on a Rb 200 full bodied road spec Lambretta with less 'dyno power' than a lot of the bigger ( but slower ) bikes goes to show that performance comparisons can really only be measured on the tarmac not on the dyno. Those little Falc's will take some beating though
Russ,s lambretta is CUTDOWN a lot and should not have been in street class as its for FULL BODIED scooters only , he had a weight and aero dynamic advantage.
Fairspares Lambretta workshop.
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

So what class would a road legal 200 cutdown be in ?
fairspares

The only class would have been "competition" . Cant have a thousand differenent classes, the reason behind this is someone like me could have got an mot on a cutdown lenghtened aero-dynamic dedicated sprinter or bsso group 6 style scoot and entered street class , wouldnt be fair would it?. The straightliners rules say it has to be"original outline silhouette to the manufactures design" . I know Russ and hes a great lad but he tried to enter street class at normal straightliner sprint events and was moved to competition class for this very reason.
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

Thanks
fairspares

Ive checked through the results and there are a couple of others who entered the wrong class and won. I sprint for fun , most of the time :D but some do take it very serious , i think starightliners should of had someone with scooter knowledge to put people in the right class and i will point this out to them for next years event , which cant come soon enough.
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

gadgetman wrote:Fastest under 210 Lambretta Russ Milnes - 91 mph into a headwind at Sunday's shootout (when most of the events fastest speeds were posted on the Saturday when the weather was calm ) on a Rb 200 full bodied road spec Lambretta with less 'dyno power' than a lot of the bigger ( but slower ) bikes goes to show that performance comparisons can really only be measured on the tarmac not on the dyno. Those little Falc's will take some beating though

this one did well gadgetman results here>>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924

ps there is a few scooter shootout topics started so no need to dump it in this thread)

pps its fastest speeds were posted sunday when the best weather was available ,
it was a bigger motor with higher dyno power which i calculated b4 the event and tallied almost perfectly ,
i measured on the dyno and confirmed the result on the tarmac ,
the falcs take some beating but were beaten
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
fairspares

Congratulations Darrel and Joe , your times / speeds were excellent along with the small frames and a few road going full bodied scoots. Any plans to build a sprinter for next year?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information