anima mundi 2009

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
col@garageartwerks
Dealer
Main scooter: Anima mundi lambretta ts1 225

artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
facebook 'the garage artwerks'
newmanlammy
Dealer
Main scooter: Animal worldwide freeride

Loving the new writing on the panels and extra bits of work done Nooch, one of my all time favourite paintjobs.
Hope youve a bit of spare capacity cos i'm gonna be ring you in the next month about a couple of little murals on my current project.
keith
col@garageartwerks
Dealer

thanks mate no worries just let me know ok
artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
sean brady scooters
Dealer

nooches work is absolutley fantastic in my oppinion............but apparantly us air brushers are all doomed with the advent of stickers/wraps............. :shock: :lol:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
col@garageartwerks
Dealer

hey thanks sean have always liked your work too mate... best start saving for a vinyl plotter and printer for the future eh
sean brady scooters
Dealer

:lol:
as if matey.................... :roll:
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
lifes a drag

nice art work but it still gives me the creeps for some reason
Diablo
Dealer

Stunning artwork Nooch.
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

sean brady scooters wrote:nooches work is absolutley fantastic in my oppinion............but apparantly us air brushers are all doomed with the advent of stickers/wraps............. :shock: :lol:
erm i doubt it have you seen some of the p155 pot jobs that are about?
kin ell if the resolution is not a high one them wraps look shite ill refer you to a well known larger one if you look at that its shite close up and cost over 600

sorry the wraps can look good but an artist's creation will always be that much better imho

loving the work nooch m8 :roll:
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

C*NTSPEED wrote:
sean brady scooters wrote:nooches work is absolutley fantastic in my oppinion............but apparantly us air brushers are all doomed with the advent of stickers/wraps............. :shock: :lol:
erm i doubt it have you seen some of the p155 pot jobs that are about?
kin ell if the resolution is not a high one them wraps look shite ill refer you to a well known larger one if you look at that its shite close up and cost over 600

sorry the wraps can look good but an artist's creation will always be that much better imho

loving the work nooch m8 :roll:
I believe Sean was being sarcastic. :D :lol: :D
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information