CYCLONE GEARBOX – BATCH 2 RECALL

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
shocky

jonashford wrote:Afraid not, but they are one of my favourite dealers, like Dean @rlc they offer great after sales service.
shame as you seem to know there lingo :lol:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
jonashford
Main scooter: Lambretta SX RB235

the language of the north, good honest sense!
Muttley McLadd

jonashford wrote:the language of the north, good honest sense!
Heh heh.. reminds me of a northerner that bought a bike off me once. Wanted me to buy the diesel for his van to come and get it. WTF???
Apparently, it's known as a bit of luck, paying someone to come and buy something off you.

The cheeky tw at.
CakeAndArseParty
ducksta

another product gone to market not ready costing the poor scooterist
live life your a long time dead
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

ducksta wrote:another product gone to market not ready costing the poor scooterist
Don't think that is the case. Genuine manufacture error on a second batch, which the company is doing everything within their power to remedy.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
ducksta

yes ime not doubting that, but in engineering and all types of manufacturing you have a quality inspection team which looks none existant in our world of scootering
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

It was tested good n proper,Sticky had one in his for ages before it went on sale and he rides like a hooligan so its has had that,its just the 2nd batch thats effected and they know why so ive got full confidence in it.
Ive got one of the 2nd batch in mine so ive got to get my hands dirty again but to be fair to Dean,he was on it straight away and didnt give any of the bullshit that other dealers have done when products go wrong or undeveloped or simply dont work.
Last edited by soosh on Fri May 31, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ducksta

still the product was not checked to there own spec before dispatch so no excuses there poor quality system has cost scooterists time and money , we put up with far too much shite as a consumer.
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

ducksta wrote: has cost scooterists time and money
Id never own a Lambretta if i was worried about that.
ducksta

not everybody has the time and patiance to put up with poor parts i agree its part of scootering but still these are not £10 parts. take sip px speedos some work some dont £135 cost sending back to germany
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information