Whats it worth??

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
lammydave
Main scooter: Li150Special RT195

Decided to strip the top end of my SX i bought last year as it's never run perfectly, so i bought a 200 muggy for it

having taken the old kit off, the first thing that struck me was the size of the piston (looks like its marked "70").. anyways, the barrel is marked "321 dave webster" and two dates on it, one in 84, the other in 88... it also had a packing plate under the barrell... i have carefully stored this as it's obviously something special... having sad that, i'm never gonna fit it one one of mine as i think i may drive into something as the thing flew!! Slight seize marks on the piston, but the bore is perfect... got the whole kit, so opinions as to what it's worth, please... thanks!
Li150 S2 1959. Li150 Special 1964. GP125 1970. Jet 200 Performer 1981. 1967 Sx150. 1959 Li150 S1. 1968 li125 Series 4
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

If you stick it on fleabay and let the market run it's course I think you'd probably get somewhere between £100 and £150 for it
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
Supereibar

Its complete rubbish!!!!!!! Dave, look, I'll do you a favour, just give me your paypal address and I'll send you a tenner for it.. Can't be worth much more!!! ;) ;)

J.
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

I didn't say it was WORTH that, I said that's what he'd get for it ...those are two different things ;)
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
joey

...i had a nice stage 5 yamaha webster kit that i'd spent al my hard earned £25 a week YTS money on years ago...keept it for years for nostalgia...gave it to a hard up friend{?}...he fits it rides and crashes...sells it on ebay £££... :evil:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information