recomend me a kit.

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
YAMLAM

a mate of mine has a Vespa Px 125, , he wants a bit more acceleration and slightly more top end, he has passed his test , so what are his options ? Kit ? exhaust change ?
win or lose have a booze
Train Driver

I got the DR177 kit and a sito plus exhaust, I kept the standard carb but had it all set up on diablo's dyno 11bhp and enough torque to take an up gear kit.
Never going to set the world on fire but happy at 65 mph all day, just over 70 mph in the right conditions
TS1 and PX stay in the garage (future barn finds) out on the GTS 300 when I go out on a scooter.
I know I’ll get there and back
Muttley McLadd

What's his budget?
CakeAndArseParty
goldeneye

what traindriver said.
YAMLAM

Thanks for the replies.

dont know what his budget is, but he`s not looking to set the world alight ;)
win or lose have a booze
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

Train Driver wrote:I got the DR177 kit and a sito plus exhaust, I kept the standard carb but had it all set up on diablo's dyno 11bhp and enough torque to take an up gear kit.
Never going to set the world on fire but happy at 65 mph all day, just over 70 mph in the right conditions

65mph thats quicker than my stock p200 are you going on the wonderfull px speedo readings (that are usually WAY off the correct speed) !
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
bag5y01uk

I got the DR177 kit and a sito plus exhaust, I kept the standard carb but had it all set up on diablo's dyno 11bhp and enough torque to take an up gear kit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never in a million years.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information