most comfortable seat

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Monty
Main scooter: Series 1 Muggy, Imola Special

I got fed up with having an ar** like a hot cross bum I always seem to sit on the cross member on most seats and then move back and forward. I took an old frame and welded a solid bottom to it after bashing a scoop to fit the factory one as Im still through the air box. I have messed about with different thickness's of foam and have had a gel pad in there as well but I now have around 4 inches of foam with a standard looking cover over it all. The only draw back is no place to stash those extras
dave wheeler

cant comment on the repro ones but my genuine pegasus seat is the most comfortable seat ive ever used, more comfortable than a single saddle and you can move about on it more
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

I've got a comfy snetterton for sale.
Mag
Main scooter: Carbon GP TS1

i've got a GP with a standard seat which is the most comfy standard seat I've had but the Casa Lambretta Ancillotti is the most comfortable I've had. It's wider and longer than others so your weight is better spread.

TED CRUD

Mag wrote:i've got a GP with a standard seat which is the most comfy standard seat I've had but the Casa Lambretta Ancillotti is the most comfortable I've had. It's wider and longer than others so your weight is better spread.

is that the garage that my rear hub puller is MAG ????
Smash Ya Pastie
Washington Posse s.c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBpNEjkuLY
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information